MS Lit Classwork for Sept. 2/4

 

SLIDESHOW


1. grammar starter

will you listen to my message now asked enkidu you must be kind and fair to your people stop being greedy and selfish

2. Quiz #2

3. Review homework graphic organizers

4. Discuss Myths. What are they? 

Use this note-taking sheet.



You're going to write your own myth, due Sept. 13/15!




6. Turn in Grammar HW sentences.
Review Punctuation Chart. Grammar HW this week: 

On your own paper write a paragraph of 5-8 sentences answering the prompt. Use at least one of each of these kinds of punctuation. Punctuate your paragraph correctly.

The prompt: Do you like to read? Why or why not? If you do like to read, what is your favorite thing to read? If you don't like to read, what is something that you have listened to or watched that you enjoyed?

  • period, 

  • comma, 

  • semi-colon, 

  • double quotation marks, 

  • apostrophe, 

  • exclamation point, and 

  • question mark. 

Be ready to share these paragraphs in class on Monday or Wednesday.





7. Discuss Homework for the next week: 


8. Discuss Original Myth due September 13/15. Use this handout.







Comments

  1. What if we can not think of a text-to-text connection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Merrik, I wasn't there so what am so what am I supose to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I couldn't be in class and I don't think I will be able to send you my original myth because I will be in Costa Rica this next week, and we won't have good internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so I will just bring everything the next time I see you, if thats ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merrik this is Graham the original myth is due next week so u are good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment