Meet Your Teacher 2021


I attended Covenant College 1996-2000. After teaching in China for a year,  I married my prince, and we have five children, two of whom were born in Uganda. My family and I live on the Georgia side of Lookout Mountain.



As a family, we love hiking, biking, sports, horses, beaches, mountains, movies, and books. 
I have taught for over 20 years in every level from pre-school to adult, but my greatest loves in teaching are writing curriculum and teaching literature to middle and high schoolers. 
Currently I also teach ballet on Lookout Mountain out of my garage/studio.
Besides reading and teaching, I love baking, gardening, taking long walks with my husband, and snuggling on the couch with my kids and dog, Risa.


We love discovering wildlife in our yard.

Father's Day 2020

Front porch pic during quarantine, spring 2020. 
: )




Comments

  1. We are first timers at Hilger and I am so excited Isabella will be joining your class. She is a book lover, creative, loves writing, plays the piano beautifully, and loves ballet too. She often corrects my writing for I am from Brazil and English is my second language. Looking forward to getting to know you as her teacher and mentor. Blessings. Erika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment